RRS® HA Long Lasting is an injectable preparation recommended in the facial area in order to reduce superficial and moderate wrinkles, improve hydration, biorevitalization, and improve skin tension. Due to the deposition of cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 21mg/3ml in the amino acid buffer, the biodegradation process is slowed down and the osmotic stress caused by the injection of the preparation is reduced.
How to use:
- Skin hydration,
- improvement of tension,
- Reduction of superficial and moderate wrinkles,
- Inhibition of skin atrophy,
- Antioxidant effect,
- Skin protection against photoaging,
- Scope of application: face.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 21mg/3ml,
- Amino acid buffer 14.52mg/3ml.
- Deep layers of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 27G.
- Recommended technique: 7 points to 3 treatments per year.