Restylane is specifically formulated to help address moderate facial lines and wrinkles.
Your cosmetic healthcare professional can use Restylane to treat the following areas:
- wrinkles (glabellar lines)
- crow’s feet (periorbital lines)
- tearing depressions (tired eyes)
- Nose to the lines of the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Sad mouth lines (oral commissures)
- Small lines around the mouth (perioral area)
- Mouth to chin lines (puppet lines)
Restylane is available with 0.3% lidocaine anesthetic included in the product to reduce injection pain and increase treatment comfort. Your aesthetic healthcare professional will be able to advise on which Restylane product suits your needs.