RESTYLANE is a trusted brand whose research has proven predictable effects and natural results that can help your patients look fresher and less tired.
RESTYLANE EYELIGHT is the latest filler added to the RESTYLANE product portfolio, expanding the range of the world’s most diverse fillers. Because of the different gel characteristics, the RESTYLANE product portfolio allows us to provide customized treatments that patients need.
RESTYLANE EYELIGHT is a gel suitable for precise treatment, suitable for the periorbital area, thanks to NASHA technology, which provides targeted correction with high resistance to mechanical forces and low diffusion to surrounding tissues. The patient’s overall facial appearance is improved, and full treatment can take up to two years. The periorbital area is one of the first areas where signs of aging appear on the face.
Volume reduction causes emptying of the periorbital area, which can lead to tear duct deformity (DSL). This loss of volume creates shadows and accentuates dark circles. The main cause of DSL is multifaceted. The three main aspects are: Genetics: genetic anatomical differences are already evident in young patients; Aging, resulting in decreased volume of the area; The combination of genetic factors, aging and lifestyle creates a “tired” appearance.
A PRECISE treatment indicated for the peri-orbital area with satisfactory results. RESTYLANE EYELIGHT provides targeted correction of the tear furrow and greatly reduces dark shadows for a rested appearance.
RECOMMENDED by patients already treated: 94.3% would repeat the treatment and recommend it to a friend.
- Specific treatment to meet different individual needs
- Genetics and age affect the peri-orbital area in different ways.
- Therefore, each treatment is individual and must be tailored from patient to patient.
The ideal candidate for Restylane Eyelight treatment presents:
- Good skin texture and thickness
- Minimal skin discoloration
- Mild to moderate defects without excessive peri-orbital fat.
- 1 syringe 0.5 mL
- Stabilized hyaluronic acid 20 mg/mL
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg/mL
Can be used with needle or cannula:
- 2 sterile thin-walled disposable needles 29G
- Alternatively, the use of a sterile 27-28G blunt cannula is recommended.