Monoderma Fillagen contains collagen alpha-1 chain only, which stimulates the MATRICE-EXTRACELLULAR to produce endogenous neo-collagen.
Fillagen stimulates the regeneration of volumes lost due to aging, trauma, and post-acne scars. The presence of linear hyaluronic acid gives brightness and hydration, improving skin elasticity.
The absence of chemical or animal cross-linking substances provides toxicological safety and reduces the possibility of allergic reactions.
MonoDermà Fillagen intervenes in the physiological aging process of the skin, in particular:
– Filling in minor scarring (e.g., scars left by acne) and/or post-traumatic/surgical
– Restore age-dependent loss of hyaluronic acid, improving skin elasticity
– Provide a tightening and volumizing effect: it “plumps” the face and counteracts sagging skin by giving a slight lifting effect and reshaping the face
– volumizing cheekbones
– modeling expression lines
- Redefining VOLUMES.
- LIFTING Effect
- Remodeling of EXPRESSION LINES.
- Chrono and photo AGING
- CICATRITICAL OUTCOMES post-surgical, traumatic or acne-related outcomes
2 FILLAGEN (after 30 days)
3 FILLAGEN (after 30 days)
4 HA (after 90 days)
Hexacta® injection technique
Pre-filled glass syringe 1 ml
Medical Device CE0477
Product for professional use only, read the warnings on the package insert carefully.