Restylane is specifically formulated to help address facial lines and moderate wrinkles.
Your aesthetic health care professional can use Restylane to treat the following areas:
- wrinkles (glabellar wrinkles)
- crow’s feet (periorbital lines)
- Tear depressions (tired eyes)
- Nose to mouth lines (naso-labial folds)
- Sad mouth lines (oral commissures)
- Small lines around the mouth (perioral area)
- Mouth to chin lines (puppet lines)
Restylane is available with 0.3% anesthetic lidocaine included in the product to reduce injection pain and increase treatment comfort. Your aesthetic health professional will be able to advise on which Restylane product fits your needs.