GANA Fill is a PLLA-based filler that promotes the self-generation of natural collagen for the face and body.
What is PLLA?
PLLA (polylactic acid) is a synthetic material with high crystallinity that has been used for the human body since 1960. While minimizing the dangers of the immune response, it induces collagen synthesis and fibroblast multiplication through the inflammatory response.
Fastest dissolution time: 5~10 minutes.
- Due to the freeze-drying process, the micropores (one nanometer) of PLLA are easily broken up and dissolved in only 5-10 minutes, with few problems with granulomas.
- Due to the fast dissolution time, there is no need to book or wait, and treatment is possible right away.
With a high PLLA content, the resulting volume is even higher and the generation time lasts longer.
- Compared with other products, more PLLA content per vial.
Largest possible particle size for collagen generation
- The particle size is 30~50µm, the smaller the rate of granuloma occurrence and the larger the particles, the longer the duration time.
Easy to use with thin cannulae Cannula
- 19G AND 21G
Component: Poly lactic acid
Volume: 1,560 mg (PLLA 630 mg)
Needle to be used: Cannula 19G and 21G
Method of use: Mix with 40 cc of sterilized distilled water.
Areas of application
- Correction of sagging facial parts (cheeks, temples, chin, etc.).
- Improve areas lacking volume such as the middle and lower parts of the face
- Improvement of dark areas of the face
- Treatment of hand wrinkles
- Treatment of acne and chickenpox scars
- Treatment of sagging skin of the neck and body (upper arms, thighs, buttocks, etc.) with improvement of elasticity and contours
Ability to select facial and body treatment with large capacity standards