Belotero Volume Lidocaine contains an elastic, moldable hyaluronic acid that restores facial volume.
This product is a powerful volumizer due to its concentration ofcross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Belotero Volume Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that uses unique technology to easily incorporate and increase the volume of facial skin tissue.
Due to its properties, this product is adapted for the treatment of superficial facial wrinkles.
Parts of the face indicated for treatment:
- In cases of significant volume loss associated with skin aging.
This product is injected into the deep dermis with the help of the needles in the package. This technical gesture must be performed by a licensed professional.
Contraindications: this product should not be used on
- Patients with hypersensitivity to any of the components in the product
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with permanent or semi-permanent filler.
After injection, patients notice:
- Wrinkles smoothed out if not completely gone
- A projection of the cheekbones and cheeks for a fuller face
- Better hydrated, more elastic skin
- A rejuvenated appearance
- Concentration of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 26 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.p: 1 ml
- Concentration of lidocaine hydrochloride: 3.0 mg
- 27 G (0.4 x 13 mm) and 30 G 1/2 (0.3 x 13 mm) needles
This product is made exclusively from components of non-animal origin.