Belotero Revive is an intra-dermal dermal filler that contains hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin. It is a sterile, injectable gel designed to improve the overall quality and appearance of the skin. Belotero Revive provides hydration, elasticity and smoothness to the treated areas, resulting in a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
* It is important that the treatment be performed by a qualified health professional.
Belotero Revive is indicated for the treatment of small wrinkles, superficial wrinkles and dehydrated areas of the skin. It is suitable for those who wish to improve skin texture and tone, increase skin hydration and reduce signs of aging.
Each box of Belotero Revive contains:
– 1 pre-filled syringe, containing 1ml dermal filler gel.
– Sterile needles for administration.
– Instructions for use and product information.
Mode of use:
Belotero Revive should be administered by a qualified health care professional, such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. The gel is injected into the superficial levels of the skin using precise techniques. The treatment can be performed on various areas of the face, including the cheeks, forehead, perioral region, and neck.
1. Belotero Revive should be used only as directed by a health care professional.
2. The filler should not be used in individuals with known hypersensitivity or allergy to hyaluronic acid or any other component of the product.
3. Injection-related reactions such as redness, swelling, or bruising may occur. These reactions are usually temporary and resolve on their own.
4. After treatment, avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, such as sunbathing or using saunas.
5. Inform your health care provider of any medications, supplements, or medical conditions before undergoing the procedure.
6. Follow the post-treatment care instructions provided by your health care provider.
This product description is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for the advice or instructions of a qualified health care professional. Always consult your health care provider for personalized medical advice and information.