Aquashine PTx in the new package of 1 2ml syringe
Ingredients:Hyaluronic acid 1.5%, as NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor)
Minerals and coenzymes: calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, thiamine diphosphate, coenzyme A, flavin adenine nucleotide, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
Vitamins: A, B6, E, B1, B7, B8, B2, KI, B3, B12, B9, B5 and C
Amino acids: Aminobutyric acid, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, asparagine, glycine, cystine, glutamine, isoleucine, hydroxyproline, histidine, methionine, leucine, lysine, proline, ornithine, phenylalanine, threonine, serine, valine, taurine, tryptophan and tyrosineDecapeptide-29 (CG-Noverin)Oligopeptide-62 (CG-Liftin)Oligopeptide-34 (CG-TGP2)Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline)Oligopeptide-24 (CG-EDP3)Oligopeptide-72 (CG-Boostrin)Oligopeptide-51 (Purilux)
Areas of application:
- Aged skin of all skin types;
- Gravitational ptosis of the lower third of the face;
- Pronounced facial wrinkles (in combination with filler);
- To revitalize the skin’s complexion;
- Rebalance the skin’s micro-relief, especially with fine expression lines;
- Periorbital folds (“crow’s feet”);
- Facial and static forehead wrinkles, perioral wrinkles;
- post-acne spots and other atrophic scars;
Prolongation of the effect of botulinum toxin therapy
Injection should be administered only by trained and medically qualified professionals in accordance with local regulations.
Packed with 1 prefilled 2.0 ml syringe (product image may vary).
What are biomimetic peptides
They are synthetic substances, that is, created in a laboratory. These are modern biochemical assets of small size, consisting of chains of two or more amino acids (up to 50) with a very low molecular weight (under 5000 Daltons). When the number of amino acids is higher, Protein is formed. From this combination come Collagen and Elastin, proteins normally found in skin tissue. Technology, in the search for new molecules created from scratch or modified, has led in recent years to the development of biomimetic peptides, capable of acting as substitutes for natural peptides (which decline over time) in interactions with cell receptors. They “mimic” the action of a natural protein they resemble by binding in a highly specific way to cell receptors that regulate particular biological processes. They can, for example, send a chemical signal to fibroblasts that leads them to increase collagen and elastin production, improving skin firmness and tone.
Anti-aging therapy and prevention of involutional changes in the skin:
- Deep skin restructuring.
- Age-related roughness.
- Dynamic wrinkles in the periorbital area (“crow’s feet”).
- Dynamic and static forehead wrinkles, perioral wrinkles, vertical wrinkles above the upper lip, etc.
- Correction of facial contours.
Post-acne and other skin scars:
- Atrophic scars.
- Postoperative scars.
- Dermabrasion preparation and effect enhancement.
- Prolonged action of botulinum toxin and muscle relaxation in case of resistance
- Illumination and prevention of hyperpigmentation